Twitter facebook Google Plus youtube Instagram
Menu
Back to top of page


Want to visit Hawaii, USA?

"The aloha state"

Welcome to the Islands of Aloha - a favourite place for filmmakers, celebrities and visitors alike! If you fancy following in the footsteps of Indiana Jones or Jurassic Park's dinosaurs, enjoying your very own 50 First Dates or reliving James Bond's Die Another Day, a holiday in Hawaii will take you straight to the set of your favourite movie moments. Film buffs will further delight in visiting the prestigious International film festivals of Honolulu (October) and Maui (June).

The different island charms also ensure that theres something for every holiday style, interest and budget, whether you're here to honeymoon or cycle down a volcano, to relax on a palm-fringed beach, surf its waves or watch humpback whales from the shore, or simply to pamper yourself in the luxury spas before hitting the shops.

Each of the six islands offers incredible diversity and beautiful scenery, from active volcanoes set amidst vast black lava plains to lush rainforests and waterfalls, as well as its famous pristine and uncrowded beaches. With its year-around temperate climate and warm seas, any time is the perfect time to visit!

The cultural mix of the island people is reflected in the music, dance, festivals and food, but above all, it is the warm spirit of Aloha that sets Hawaii apart from other holiday destinations.

Mahalo and see you in Hawaii

Holidays to USA provides a wide range of different American holidays. With different locations and usa package holidays we can plan your ideal holiday.

Maui

Maui

Maui is second in size in Hawaii, but first in peoples hearts. Repeatedly at the top of the best island surveys of consumer travel magazines, Maui possesses a magic that lingers in the heart and grows. Why do people love Maui? It's neither too big nor too small it's manageable. It has remote wilderness and glamorous resorts, 21st-century comforts and rural neighbourhoods and people who melt your heart. It's endowed with staggering natural beauty. Encircling the island are the pearls of Hawaii: the beaches of Maui.

Kauai

Kauai

Northernmost and oldest geologically, Kauai is the fourth largest of the major Hawaiian Islands. Nearly circular in shape, Kauai's land area encompasses 533 square miles. Only 3% of the land area has been developed for commercial and residential use leaving the remaining 97% divided between agriculture and conservation. The majority of the island's approximately 52,000 residents live and work in the coastal areas leaving the interior of Kauai spectacularly beautiful and pristine.

The Big Island

The Big Island

Anchoring the eastern end of the island chain, the Big Island offers spectacular contrasts. Twelve distinct climate zones exist here, from tropical rain forests in Hilo and Kaus arid desert to the snow-capped summit of Mauna Kea.

The Big Island's "west side story" includes the spectacular Kohala coast, a favouite resort playground offering spectacular sunsets, golf, horseback riding and some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts in the world. In Waimea, visit Parker Ranch, one of the largest privately owned ranches in the United States. And just south of Kailua-Kona is Puuhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park, one of Hawaii's most sacred cultural attractions.

Oahu

Oahu

Hang 10 and hit the waves. With more than 600 surf breaks on the island of Oahu, beginners and pros alike can find the perfect spot for their skills. Makaha Beach on the Waianae Coast is one of the best all-around surfing beaches, while the Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay on Oahu's North Shore feature formidable conditions that only the pros should tackle. If you're no expert, stick to the calmer beaches, or grab a patch of sand and watch some of the world's best surfers do their thing.

Honolulu

Honolulu

The Hawaiian capital of Honolulu is the cultural centre of the island of Oahu, the most popular of the Hawaiian Islands, called "The Gathering Place." Here you'll find an unmatched diversity of experiences from luaus under the stars and natural adventures, to historical sightseeing, and the best shopping in the Pacific.

Scuba dive the lion's share of Hawaii's wrecks, visit Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on US soil - see infamous Pearl Harbour, boisterous Chinatown, the world-famous ocean playground of Waikiki, and hike the Diamond Head crater. Beyond the city, the Koolau Mountains have lush forests and waterfalls that meet the pristine beaches on Oahu's windward coast. The island also has some of the world's best surfing beaches, including Sunset Beach and the north shore Pipeline

USA Holiday Types

Fly Drive South

Fly Drive West

USA Fly Drive East

Show All

Our Top 5 USA Holidays


Holiday Information